Peppa Pig TV ideas

I'm probably going to hell for this, or at least be sued by furious television production bods, but if you nip to the videos page, you'll see an illustrated guide to my ideas for the Peppa Pig TV series. Here is the direct YouTube link.

This now probably means I have as much chance of working in television production as Michael Gove has of becoming the teacher in Charlie Brown.

Just to prove to you that I take things seriously, below there is a picture of the advance planning production matrix synopsis for the video. Otherwise known as some timings and colour codes on a napkin. I used these as references as I built each frame of the video using audio recorded by the helpful Paul Flieshman at this here book launch by David Hartley.

Go ye and watch the Peppa Pig video and my other videos while you're at it. I should point out that it's for adults and not children. In case the bright colours made you think it was anything less than a horrowshow of stinking depravity.