This is my new mush

So here are the beginnings of a new site. This is Fat Roland dot com, your only source of nutritious horse-filled fiction mush from one of your top 3,000 favourite writers.

My about page now has the nice thing that Peirene Press said about me ("touching, sharp. original and weird"). My books page contains information about the stuff I write, design and publish, while the contributions page maps other people's pies in which I have been poking my typing fingers.

If you want to come and see me perform, have a look at the gigs page, or maybe browse the videos page to get an idea of what I do. My focus in 2013 will be more writing and less performing, although my diary seems to be busier than ever.

The old Italic Eyeball site has been sent to the knackers' yard. Meanwhile, my other, more musical web presence lives on in the form of Fat Roland On Electronica. I may be busy with fiction writing, but I remain a techno-nut at heart.

Welcome to the new site. Do bookmark and link to www.FatRoland.com.